IMPORTANT REGISTRATION INFORMATION
- Entry fees are non – refundable.
- Registration Dates: Open registration until June 15 th , Late registration until July 8 th ,
Registration closes Midnight on July 8 th .
- Fee Schedule (per rider): 50 Mile events $65, 100 mile events $75, 200 and 400 mile
events $90 – Late fee after June 15 th is an additional $10.
- If you sign up after June 15 th , we cannot guarantee you a tee shirt size selection or
commemorative water bottle.
- Registration closes Sunday July 8 th 2018, at Midnight.
- Tandem Teams / Relays are a subdivision of the Road Ride events.
- Relay Team and Tandem Team entrants – Team age division will be determined by the
average age of the participants. “Four Person Relay” teams may field either 3 or 4
- Looking for Teammates or crew? Post on the Fireweed 400 Facebook Page.
WHATS INCLUDED IN YOUR FIREWEED 400 ENTRY?
- Race appropriate aid stations numbering from 1 through 6 along the 200 mile route
between Sheep Mountain Lodge (Glenn Hwy milepost 113.5) and Valdez.
- Race support (communications, and first aid)
- Finish line food and beverages.
- Tee Shirt Bag including commemorative tee shirt and water bottle, misc. bicycle items.